Monday, April 5, 2010

Photoshoot with Diana

This past Sunday I did a photoshoot with my friend Diana. She wanted to do a shoot with her guitar, so that's what we did. She plays the guitar so beautifully and it felt like a 5 star photoshoot with her beautiful music in the air! It really added to the ambiance.

Anyway, my main gripes are that I'm beginning to think that my lense just cannot capture distance without it looking blurry. I'm going to need to confirm this with my teacher. Of course, it could also have something to do with the settings that I was using. Once again, these are still all shot in raw mode, which means I have to manually set the aperture and shutter speed (yikes!). Haha, that's no big deal to an experienced photographer, but it's obviously giving me some trouble.

IMG_1647-Copy.jpg picture by emeraldsrain




IMG_1668-Copy.jpg picture by emeraldsrain

I love the blue lights from the sun that appeared directly on her in this photo below.  A little magical, no?
8-Copy.jpg picture by emeraldsrain 

IMG_1714-Copy.jpg picture by emeraldsrain

IMG_1648-Copy.jpg picture by emeraldsrain

IMG_1707-Copy.jpg picture by emeraldsrain 


Ugh, see this one pisses me off because of how blurry it turned out.  Whyyyyy??
5-Copy.jpg picture by emeraldsrain

IMG_1725-Copy.jpg picture by emeraldsrain

IMG_1726-Copy.jpg picture by emeraldsrain

IMG_1729.jpg picture by emeraldsrain

No comments:

Post a Comment