Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Final Photo Project

Our last photo project is to be in HDR (High Dynamic Range). We were to set up our tripod and take photos of subjects that were still. We were then to take 7 photos without moving the camera one bit, but each photo was to be in a different shutter speed. That way we would have some photos that were too light, others that were too dark and one that was considered to be of perfect lighting. Then, you just plug your 7 photos into photoshop and use the "Merge to HDR" option. Then you can edit them as you would normally. Pretty cool.

Here are my first 3 of 7:


I decided to take photos of the homes in my neighborhood because they're so darn beautiful! Plus, I want more architecture photos in my portfolio.




I'll probably fiddle around with these a bit more and photoshop out the distractions before actually turning them it. There will be more to come within the next week or so. It's sad that our class is almost coming to an end. I've always loved taking creative classes where we're told what to do. That way it gives me an opportunity to think in ways that I may not have normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment