Monday, July 26, 2010

Alice & Artists in Wonderland

So here are some of the photos from the art show .I would have to say that it was a success. This is a 3-month event, with an online auction eventually being held on the website.  Many people dressed up, creating a very colorful and beautiful setting.  Anyway, onto the pics:


Crystal and I. Her piece is at the top and mine are on both sides.




Artist Kallee (holding up the Wonderland sign) and her sister:


Craig, Ruthie and their baby with David behind them:


Craig and one of his pieces (on the bottom):


My Queen of Hearts and Alice with two of my flower pots peeking through:


Saija:


Another one of Craig's pieces:


This girl was helping pour the tea for the Mad Tea Party. She was Kallee's friend:


Saija's Mad Hatter and my fashionable Alice (wasn't intended for the show, but made it in anyway):


Two of Christina's pieces. She adds fabric to her paintings. It's so neat!


The artists:




Stella and Lucy showed up and brought me a bottle of French Maid wine! :P


Donna and her whole gang showed up:


It was hard to move in there most of the time. Definitely a good thing!


Eric checking out one of Darby's pieces:


This little 4-year-old is my future boyfriend. He is the cutest little guy around!










That's all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment