Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Day

I am so exhausted from nothing really. Today David and I hiked around a canyon in Balboa for about an hour and that really did me in! We got some pretty pictures though.



Sausage fruit:


Poor squirrely!


The canyon was FILLED with sourgrass blooms! Yellow and green everywhere!


It was rather majestic really.






This poor squirrel has a missing patch on his fur! Something must have bit him!








After our exhaustive journey we treated ourselves to a vegan lunch and a decadent non-vegan dessert!





Mmmmm....Chocolate cheesecake brownie and Buddah's Garden tea!!


That's all! Oooh, wait until I show the delicious 5-course meal my friend recently spoiled me with! Stella is an angel in disguise and I owe her BIG time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment