Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photo Adventure in Balboa

oday I went shooting (photos) with my cousin and David. Once again, I am now exhausted. It must be a combination of this heat and all of the walking. I am going to have an early night tonight for sure. Here are the photos that I took of our event:

This is probably the best depth of field that I've ever done. I'm finally mastering the art of aperture and shutter speed!






This is actually a bum's feet and pants. He was sleeping in the field:























I certainly love spring time!

Oh, and I took another photo of my recent painting, but this time I took it with my Canon camera. I think this photo below looks more how it looks in real-life. The other one made everything too sharp and crazy. Wish I could have done better on the sunlight breaking through but I'm over it.



No comments:

Post a Comment