Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rancho Santa Fe Event

Today I was in an art show at a Rancho Santa Fe Polo event. The people hosting the event actually contacted me and invited me to showcase there, so that was exciting! I asked my aunt if she wanted to show with me and she said yes. I also got a friend a spot there too and ironically, the girl in the tent next to mine is actually a friend of mine as well! It was a total coincidence but so much fun having so many people I acutally knew at the event. Here are some photos:




We had VIP spots of the event:
015.jpg picture by emeraldsrain

Here was my friend's art. She does beautiful flower pots and jewelry:


And my other friend's art:




During halftime they have everyone turn the holes over, just like in Pretty Woman. They actually played that song while everyone was out there too which I thought was a bit funny since that movie is making fun of people like them.


Let's see, I've painted some new flower pots. I brought all of these to the event today:

No comments:

Post a Comment